Certified Home Health Aides
There are many agencies to choose from in New Jersey state alone, but we are a privately-owned agency, who works one-on-one basis with each client or family that calls us or comes through our door. We take our job very seriously, and work hard to achieve excellent results so that our customers are 100% satisfied. We continuously meet all standards, rules and regulations to stay a qualified, licensed, insured, bonded and accredited agency.
- Assisting the client with personal hygiene such as bathing, grooming, dressing.
- Assistance with exercises prescribed by the physician or Physical Therapist
- Errands and Grocery Shopping
- Laundry and linen change.
- Light housekeeping.
- Meal Preparation and feeding client if necessary.
- Medication Reminders.
- Escorting to doctor’s appointments, senior centers, clinics, pharmacy.
- Helping client ambulate, transferring, assist in using canes, walkers, wheelchairs.
- Joyful and supportive companionship.
- Respite care.
- Following nursing care plan prescribed by a registered nurse.
- Reporting client status to professional nurse in charge.
- Homemaker/Companion Services.
We accept most Private Insurances,HMO’s such as Horizon NJ, Wellcare, Amerigroup, Aetna, United Health Care, Long Term Care, Workers Compensation, Medicaid and Private Pay. For private pay we have great discounted rates, please call our office at 800-288-2592 for more information.